ANYBODY WITH ANY ADVICE

Wrestlelution

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have gone back to youtube after a few years break due to my daughter being introduced to the world

my channel Wrestlelution is a wrestling game channel dedicated to recreating wrestling matches from both past, present and future with some fantasy matches thrown in for good measure AEW, NXT, WWE, ECW, WCW, NJPW, WWF etc

I also play modern games like COD: MW, Division 2, GOW 2, Sea Of Thieves etc

I also have a special day where we play only Retro Games as a Blast From The Past.

would love someone to check out the channel and give me some pointers just click the picture or https://www.youtube.com/c/GameRevolutionGaming

THANKS IN ADVANCE

NateStanley

Editor / Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey there! Never have been able to get into Wrestling, so I feel as though I'm not qualified to critique how you present that aspect, but there are quite a few other aspects I feel as though I can help with.

One thing I notice is that you have your intro animation play as soon as the video starts. Especially with longer videos, the first ten seconds are crucial. You need to convince the viewer that the next 10-15 minutes of their life are best spent with your content. Instead of immediately playing your intro, dedicate the first 5-10 seconds to an attention grabbing clip from the fight. Perhaps a clip where the announcers, or you, are going wild over something.

Something else I'd recommend: Subscribers love a personality. In your wrestling videos it appears as though you let the in-game announcers do the commentary for you. What if you turn them off in the settings and you do the commentary? That way you develop content and a personality that nobody else can emulate.