Anybody partnered with SocialBlade?

JamieKarakizi

Subscribe to me? haha
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Their site isn't messy, the problem is there's no "apply for partner" button for anybody to click. If you meet their minimum threshold for views, then on your socialblade page, a button will appear, like here:

http://www.socialblade.com/youtube/user/raywilliamjohnson

You can't apply if you don't have enough views. It's like with most other networks, except they'll let you apply regardless of view count, to inevitably get rejected.
Ahk interesting, thankyou! :)

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would be shocked if SocialBlade would Partner over 1 Viral Video !!!!!! For example your statistics for 22 Days = 3,968 Views average 180 Per Day, then this " Nyan cat - All 151 Pokemon " which has 388,000 + Views ( Congrats on that many views ).

The standard practice for the Networks is having the Person close to the required range ( SocialBlade require 1,000 VPD I believe ) and then they look into the Viral Video.

From all the people I have spoken with, SocialBlade is quite a good Network who care about the Partners, but on the same note I have had heard some horror stories.

It will come down to reading the Contract and working out if it is best for you.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I would be shocked if SocialBlade would Partner over 1 Viral Video !!!!!! For example your statistics for 22 Days = 3,968 Views average 180 Per Day, then this " Nyan cat - All 151 Pokemon " which has 388,000 + Views ( Congrats on that many views ).

The standard practice for the Networks is having the Person close to the required range ( SocialBlade require 1,000 VPD I believe ) and then they look into the Viral Video.

From all the people I have spoken with, SocialBlade is quite a good Network who care about the Partners, but on the same note I have had heard some horror stories.

It will come down to reading the Contract and working out if it is best for you.
Yeah, SocialBlade only looks at your total view count for the month when deciding who to offer partnership, in addition to copyright issues. If you get one successful video, they'll still take you. He already signed it, and said it looked all right from his perspective. I hope things continue to work out for him.

John Lock

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, SocialBlade only looks at your total view count for the month when deciding who to offer partnership, in addition to copyright issues. If you get one successful video, they'll still take you. He already signed it, and said it looked all right from his perspective. I hope things continue to work out for him.
Thats fair enough, I know that the Network I'm with look past the 30 Month Socialblade counter.