Gaming Anybody looking to do a little pokemon collaboration

ko gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am going to do a collaboration with anybody who could do a pokemon rivalry. How it works is that we will play a specific pokemon game (it can be a real pokemon game or a rom hack) on both of our channels. Whoever beats the game first wins! You cant be frequently be playing the game and post new lets plays on the said pokemon game 3 times a day. You can only post the game once a day. Videos have to be 15 minutes maximum. The said pokemon game has to be a game that is playable on gba emulators. You guys can decide which pokemon games to play and I will be active in this and will be able to do it numerous times. So if anybody is interested than just message me.

Last edited:

mikep4441

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you have minecraft you can join my pixelmon server competition if you want?

GhostClaw

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man! I'm a PokeTuber and I would more than likely want to do a versus with you! The first episode can be on both of our channels, and we can rotate from there!

ko gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All right. But first, Which pokemon game shall it be[DOUBLEPOST=1490745723,1490734339][/DOUBLEPOST]In my opinion, we should do pokemon Red chapters only because it has a great recreation of the pokemon manga and its story is very long. Plus it breaks the 4th wall numerous times.[DOUBLEPOST=1490825832][/DOUBLEPOST]I found your channel and you post good content. Keep it up.:up2::up2::up2:

Last edited:

ko gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I am just going to start the series on my channel tomorrow (pokemon red chapters) And that's how it can start. I"ll sponsor your channel and then we can start the v.s series.

GhostClaw

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well, in already doing a collaboration series with someone else

ko gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ok then I will do it a little bit after your done.[DOUBLEPOST=1490910151,1490875617][/DOUBLEPOST]Notify me as soon as your done. Then I will tell you when it is going to start.[DOUBLEPOST=1490910438][/DOUBLEPOST]Or you don't have to be done. Just notify me as soon as you feel the time is right to collaborate.