Short Film Anybody in Phoenix for Short Film Collab?

M424Filmcast

Director, Producer, Short Filmmaker, Musician
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger
I am looking for some people who would like to collab in the Phoenix area (East Valley). I have recently made a couple of short films with some friends, and we had a great time. I would like to do some more movies with more people, so let me know if you are in the area, and maybe we can work on something. I am doing mostly drama, but would like to do horror, thriller, mystery type films as well.

Reactions: Jimi Lee

Jimi Lee

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking for some people who would like to collab in the Phoenix area (East Valley). I have recently made a couple of short films with some friends, and we had a great time. I would like to do some more movies with more people, so let me know if you are in the area, and maybe we can work on something. I am doing mostly drama, but would like to do horror, thriller, mystery type films as well.
Hi, honestly, your post sound very interesting. And, our team: Crv2Studio, is looking for such cooperations, however, we are mostly doing stuff in Japan, China... Asia in short where we are located. I don't knoe if u r for some overseas colab?

We tender similar genre, you can search our channel by typing username of youtube:
CRV2Network

If u would like to see more, u can pm me, i can share some unlisted videos we did.