Anybody heard of Scale lab network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bear Two Show

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've just had two messages from them too, has anyone gone for it and know if they are any good? I'm interested but scared its a con?

filmabteam

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
First, they won't pay you unless you have made 100$, which is bad for small YouTubers. This was the main reason why I left the network.
I think, they choose small channels on purpose so they can keep a lot of money, if like 1000 very small YouTubers make 70$ each, the network can keep all the 70,000$. Because not everyone is going to reach the 100$ in their YouTube - career.

Reactions: Alyza Barro

The Bear Two Show

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what do they do for you tubers? will they generate views for the channel? or help promote the videos?

filmabteam

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
They didn't do anything like that for me, they had own Forums where I could promote my channel.

ThePrimeXD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I've just been reading through this thread. I also got contacted by ScaleLab today. They mentioned that they found my channel (TurnaboutHalifaxHD) in the Gaming section of YTalk. I also have a low amount of subscribers (around 12) and post videos maybe twice a month. So I thought it was strange that they would contact me, the email seemed professional and so did the site. Think I'll just decline for now and hope to grow a bit more. Just wanted to ask. Has anyone else been contacted by this company through YTalk?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Closing this as its ancient please see the sticky if you have received spam invites from scalelab.

Status
Not open for further replies.