Anybody heard of Scale lab network?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bainst

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I have just signed up with them. I will see how it goes over the next few months, and report back to this post. :)

NMRKOB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger
I think it's crazy people give access to their adsense, we all know they don't deliver the numbers. It's pure business for the networks. Or do you give your wallet to a stranger too? NEVER!!

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it's crazy people give access to their adsense, we all know they don't deliver the numbers. It's pure business for the networks. Or do you give your wallet to a stranger too? NEVER!!
Technically, the network doesn't access your Adsense account. What happens is that Partner's Adsense account is no longer assigned to the YouTube channel and the Network's Adsense account is the primary Adsense account.

Last edited:

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
Technically, the network doesn't access your Adsense account. What happens is that Partner's Adsense account is no longer assigned to the YouTube channel and the Network's Adsense account is the primary Adsense account.
Yes but your Adsense is still in your full control.

Like if you have another website or something connected to it there would be no effect.
Also any money they earned before joining a network will remain in there (or be paid out if they have reached the threshold or if >$10 and they request it to be closed)

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Shane

Sorry, I must have clicked the Quote button from the wrong post. I have edited it now. Of course, you are correct. When I was with a network, I was still earning Adsense revenue from my website.

Reactions: Shane

bainst

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I have yet to ever to receive any money from Youtube or Google, even though there's always a dollar amount shown in my analytics, and I've been using them since 2006. I've got nothing to lose in seeing if a network can bump up my views, and actually get me paid.

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
I have yet to ever to receive any money from Youtube or Google, even though there's always a dollar amount shown in my analytics, and I've been using them since 2006. I've got nothing to lose in seeing if a network can bump up my views, and actually get me paid.
$100 is the payout threshold :)

bainst

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I realize that, but is that $100 in a single month or it all resets to zero, or $100 over a lifetime? Does it ever reset?

My dollar amount has gone up and down over the past several years, but I've never had a payout.

TheyCallMeHydro

i'm hard to digest and i hate spoon feeding...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I got contacted around 2 weeks ago by ScaleLab. I sent them a very sarcastic reply because I didn't like the fact that they offer everyone the same thing as other networks. The CEO replied to me and offered me a very custom contract with no lock in. ALSO I was having troubles leaving Fullscreen because they were claiming I didn't put in a request 30 days before my contract was up so It auto renewed. The CEO David from Scale Lab within the last week got me out of Fullscreen by writing my replies to Fullscreen's legal team for me.

I think Ima give there network a shot, just to see what its got going for it. I will keep you guys informed of my experience with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.