Anybody got tips on growing as a Graphics Designers?

CubizFIFA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am relatively new to Graphics Design, I made a GFX channel - search for CubizGFX on YT to find it
(Not aloud to post links)
I have uploaded a few videos so far and am trying to grow, anybody got any tips for getting your graphics out there and growing?

eemnetwork

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
Join a community or team. You'll probably want to improve your skills and portfolio first, but once that's done then I'd suggest that :)

CubizFIFA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have heard the word "portfolio" a lot in graphics but I don't know what it actually means. Can u explain it to me please?

eemnetwork

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
I have heard the word "portfolio" a lot in graphics but I don't know what it actually means. Can u explain it to me please?
A portfolio for graphic designers is simply a web page that consists of all their work. It's what you show to potential clients so they can get an idea for what kind of work they can expect to receive from you.

CubizFIFA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay I think I get it, Do I show all my graphics work or should I just select my best examples?

eemnetwork

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Designer
Okay I think I get it, Do I show all my graphics work or should I just select my best examples?
I'd advise showing your best work, yeah. Google "Behance" and have a look at how other designers showcase their work.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Moved this here for you :)

Since i see you make videos, make sure to make the videos as detail as possible since people tend to get lost easily when it comes to graphic design if you're making a tutorial :)