Gaming Anybody for some Garry's Mod, Amnesia customs, or just anything?

Keizaron

I've Got It
Hey, all! I've already talked to a few people about various collaborations, but I'd love to find more people who may be interested in future collaborations! It would be cool to find anybody who wants to do a side-by-side run of an Amnesia custom story, or a co-op horror mod for Garry's Mod. What I would really like to try and do is coordinate collaborations so I can have one collaboration every weekend. I think it'd be a good and fun way to get some cross-advertisement and a great way to meet fellow YouTubers/YTtalkers!

No real insane requirements, just that you have a good microphone and webcam. Emotions are always nice, too; I don't want to be the only one screaming in fear!

I'm also not necessarily restricted to just these two games. I'd love to get stuff like four player co-op Castle Crashers, Left 4 Dead 2, Dungeon Defenders, just about anything. Name it and if I have it, I'll most likely be willing and able!

If you kind of want a feel of how I usually handle my videos, you can check out my channel. I won't post anything; wouldn't want to break any advertising rules, but it's there at the end of my post anyway. :p Just keep in mind that most of my videos in mid-February to mid-March had a really excruciatingly long intro that was terrible, so just skip to 0:33 in those videos.

Hey, all! I've already talked to a few people about various collaborations, but I'd love to find more people who may be interested in future collaborations! It would be cool to find anybody who wants to do a side-by-side run of an Amnesia custom story, or a co-op horror mod for Garry's Mod. What I would really like to try and do is coordinate collaborations so I can have one collaboration every weekend. I think it'd be a good and fun way to get some cross-advertisement and a great way to meet fellow YouTubers/YTtalkers!

No real insane requirements, just that you have a good microphone and webcam. Emotions are always nice, too; I don't want to be the only one screaming in fear!

I'm also not necessarily restricted to just these two games. I'd love to get stuff like four player co-op Castle Crashers, Left 4 Dead 2, Dungeon Defenders, just about anything. Name it and if I have it, I'll most likely be willing and able!

If you kind of want a feel of how I usually handle my videos, you can check out my channel. I won't post anything; wouldn't want to break any advertising rules, but it's there at the end of my post anyway. :p Just keep in mind that most of my videos in mid-February to mid-March had a really excruciatingly long intro that was terrible, so just skip to 0:33 in those videos.
add me on skype: patrick.casper19 im down to play minecraft :)

Whoops! Forgot to start following this thread, haha.

My Skype is StevenAEisner, so feel free to add me and we can talk about planning some collaborations out. :)

Anybody here 21+ by chance? I made a separate thread that I guess got deleted, so I won't explain it publicly to avoid breaking some rule I might not know of.

Back