Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Meet Up/Gathering Any youtubers @ The Netherlands/Holland

Discussion in 'Meet Ups & Gatherings' started by Leonie Louise, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Leonie Louise
    Cash:
    $11
    Hey guys,

Wondering if any of you are in the netherlands living or visiting who wants to film a video!

Contact me: leoniekool96@gmail.com

2. CallMeJuki
    Cash:
    $1
    Hey there! I'm a small youtuber from holland: CallMeJuki
    Started last week, around 100 subs now. Would love to collab, any ideas?

3. MarieLifestyleBlg
    Cash:
    $38
    Heyy! I'm a small Vegan/Travel YouTuber! (427 subs)
    I am moving to Amsterdam in April and will live there for 1 year! I'd love to meet up and collab! :D

4. Messages:
    Cash:
    $26
    Hey I'm actually headed to Amsterdam as well as a few other places if you're interested in collabing! Let me know if you're nearby and want to. :)

5. Leonie Louise
    Cash:
    $11
    Hey! Yes i would love to! When are you going and what other places are you going to? Let me know! X
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2017 ---
    Hey! Yeah sounds good! I dont live near amsterdam though but i could defenately come over! Keep in touch x

6. Messages:
    Cash:
    $26
    I'll be in Amsterdam June 7-9! No real plans just traveling around for summer so I'm hoping I can get a few collabs filmed over seas and make some new friends.:happy: I'm in London/Brighton and Nice the week before I get to Amsterdam and after stopping by I'm headed to Stockholm.:biggrin:

7. Leonie Louise
    Cash:
    $11
    Yeah sounds good! I dont live in amsterdam though it's an hour by train to where I live. But maybe we can film in your hotel room or some space ? Let me know! Xx

Jennifer Nguyen likes this.
  8. Messages:
    Cash:
    $26
    Yeah that sounds great! My hotel room should be fine. I'm still figuring out everything but once it's situated I'll message you around what times could work.