Meet Up/Gathering Any youtubers @ The Netherlands/Holland

CallMeJuki

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! I'm a small youtuber from holland: CallMeJuki
Started last week, around 100 subs now. Would love to collab, any ideas?

MarieLifestyleBlg

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Heyy! I'm a small Vegan/Travel YouTuber! (427 subs)
I am moving to Amsterdam in April and will live there for 1 year! I'd love to meet up and collab! :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm actually headed to Amsterdam as well as a few other places if you're interested in collabing! Let me know if you're nearby and want to. :)

Leonie Louise

Reaction score
Hey I'm actually headed to Amsterdam as well as a few other places if you're interested in collabing! Let me know if you're nearby and want to. :)
Hey! Yes i would love to! When are you going and what other places are you going to? Let me know! X[DOUBLEPOST=1487498801,1487498726][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heyy! I'm a small Vegan/Travel YouTuber! (427 subs)
I am moving to Amsterdam in April and will live there for 1 year! I'd love to meet up and collab! :D
Hey! Yeah sounds good! I dont live near amsterdam though but i could defenately come over! Keep in touch x

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll be in Amsterdam June 7-9! No real plans just traveling around for summer so I'm hoping I can get a few collabs filmed over seas and make some new friends.:happy: I'm in London/Brighton and Nice the week before I get to Amsterdam and after stopping by I'm headed to Stockholm.:biggrin:

Leonie Louise

Reaction score
I'll be in Amsterdam June 7-9! No real plans just traveling around for summer so I'm hoping I can get a few collabs filmed over seas and make some new friends.:happy: I'm in London/Brighton and Nice the week before I get to Amsterdam and after stopping by I'm headed to Stockholm.:biggrin:
Yeah sounds good! I dont live in amsterdam though it's an hour by train to where I live. But maybe we can film in your hotel room or some space ? Let me know! Xx

Reactions: Jennifer Nguyen
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah that sounds great! My hotel room should be fine. I'm still figuring out everything but once it's situated I'll message you around what times could work.