Vlog ANY YOUTUBERS NOTTINGHAM AREA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuber Carlo

Reaction score
Any Youtubers in the nottingham area? Want to collab advice videos challenges Etc please let me know also willing to travel!

Tom Stevenson

Who knows what I do!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Me, Me, Me! aha!

Yeah, I'm from Nottingham buddy - If you're up for a collab or anything, I'm trying to do more and want to do some more challenges and things! If you're up for it, Give me a shout!! :D

FloPhys

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The University is starting up a vloggers program for their channel. It would be worth talking to some of them if you want to collab. I'm one of them by the way. I run a channel called FloPhys with two other students. We would like to start advertising and working with other youtubers and artists in September. Give us a buzz if you are interested.

Dave Perry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm not in Nottingham, but if I'm ever there I'd love to collab, I'm new to this whole thing, but would love to do a video with any British YouTubers! Likewise if you're ever in Brighton/London!

anhdong

Reaction score
. I'm one of them by the way. I run a channel called FloPhys with two other students. We would like to start advertising and working with other youtubers and artists in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.