Comedy Any YouTubers in Northern California?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Just wanted to see if there are any YouTubers from Northern California. I'm from the San Francisco area.
I used to live in South San Francisco right across the 101 from the airport, but I'm in Arizona now. What area are you at specifically?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
That's so close to me. I'm in Redwood City specifically.
I used to play hockey out there at the ice oasis. I worked at a Blockbuster Video out there too for about a year. I miss cali, I think I prefer San Diego over Northern Cali though. Have you ever been to Little Lucca Deli in SSF? I worked there a long time ago, people would drive 45 minutes just to grab some of our sandwiches.

Prank Invasion

I've Got It
Reaction score
I used to play hockey out there at the ice oasis. I worked at a Blockbuster Video out there too for about a year. I miss cali, I think I prefer San Diego over Northern Cali though. Have you ever been to Little Lucca Deli in SSF? I worked there a long time ago, people would drive 45 minutes just to grab some of our sandwiches.
Small world, huh? No, never been to Little Lucca Deli…I've heard good things about it though…I'll have to check it out when I can. The Blockbuster Video closed down now but I go around there a lot.

Colton Fleming

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if there are any YouTubers from Northern California. I'm from the San Francisco area.
Hey I will be in Santa Rosa area... during the schoolyear... in the summer I live near sac... we should come up with something maybe... go to my fb and we can get to know each other... I do gameing and short films... YouTube.com/filmplfilmplanetproduction
Email: coltonfleming2@gmail.com[DOUBLEPOST=1440048075,1440047958][/DOUBLEPOST]Want to collab if anyone is available... into is up there on last post... live in nor cal

Teej black

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
Northern California wassup! You guys still youtubing?

Status
Not open for further replies.