Meet Up/Gathering Any Youtubers in NJ Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

CinemaCritics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Looking for Youtubers in the New Jersey area. We can collab or just share our knowledge. I just want to meet some other youtubers, don't see many here. On my channel we do movie reviews, but I also want to start vlogging, but don't really matter on the type of video though. I live in the Toms River Area.

Frisky Brisket

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man!

I don't live in NJ. I live in PA, but I'm literally 10 minutes from the boarder of NJ. I checked Google maps and Tom's River is 1 hour away from where I'm living now.

I checked out some of your videos and enjoyed your content. I do video game live streams and I have a VLOG series as well. Maybe we could meet up sometime and hangout. I'm always looking for new friends to hangout with on my VLOG adventures and maybe we could do some vlogging together.

Let me know if your interested in meeting up sometime.

Take care my friend. :).

CinemaCritics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey, yeah we can definitely do something. I wanted to add a VLOG series to my channel as well. I also have a gaming channel as well the channel is called TechRollGaming.

Reactions: Frisky Brisket

Frisky Brisket

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, yeah we can definitely do something. I wanted to add a VLOG series to my channel as well. I also have a gaming channel as well the channel is called TechRollGaming.
Sounds great! I sent you an e-mail to the e-mail address on your YouTube channel page. Let me know when you get it.

I'm looking forward to some collaboration!

Take care my friend! :).

thelittlevanessa

Reaction score
HI I’m new to YouTube but I definitely want to meet up! Hope to hear from you soon!!

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't visited the forum in a very long time, so I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active meetups. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.