Any YouTubers from NC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah Muscutt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I'm currently in Chapel Hill although my home is in Asheville. I have two channels: Dangotyme with my boyfriend
Cuteuncensored my own channel

I would LOVE to talk to other ytubers and get advice. There are things about it I just can't crack alone with google...

:D MESSAGE ME[DOUBLEPOST=1406609640,1406607019][/DOUBLEPOST]I have another question: I saw that last year there was a gathering put together by Socialblade of NC Youtubers in Raleigh. It said it would be annual, but I couldn't find any info on whether they would have one this year. Does anyone know about this or other NC gatherings?

metrokenshin

"Title goes here"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
I'm currently in Chapel Hill although my home is in Asheville. I have two channels: Dangotyme with my boyfriend
Cuteuncensored my own channel

I would LOVE to talk to other ytubers and get advice. There are things about it I just can't crack alone with google...

:D MESSAGE ME[DOUBLEPOST=1406609640,1406607019][/DOUBLEPOST]I have another question: I saw that last year there was a gathering put together by Socialblade of NC Youtubers in Raleigh. It said it would be annual, but I couldn't find any info on whether they would have one this year. Does anyone know about this or other NC gatherings?
I never knew of this!!! I'm gonna search this up even If I'm like 3 hours away lol

Sarah Muscutt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Commentator, Reviewer, Other
I never knew of this!!! I'm gonna search this up even If I'm like 3 hours away lol
Yay!! Where are you anyway? Tell me what you think of my channel? Give me tips?

Anything helps haha...I'm such a newb but I want to go pro (like take a two year videography/film production program after undergrad)

I just went through and subscribed to all the NC youtubers I could find ^_^

metrokenshin

"Title goes here"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Marion, like 25 mins away from morganton and Yeah, I'll check it out!

Sarah Muscutt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah I know where that is, ha...

We NC people should get more organized...show each other the love lol

metrokenshin

"Title goes here"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Yeah I know where that is, ha...

We NC people should get more organized...show each other the love lol
Yeah, It be great If raleigh was a lil bit closer then I would try to goto events like that and most likely all the anime expos XD

Status
Not open for further replies.