Any youtuber that do more then two type of contexts on there channel.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do comedy videos and sometimes makeup tutorials but I want to start putting my music out on my channel that's one of the biggest reasons I made channel I just didn't have enough money for the right equipment

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually made this 2nd channel so I could focus on mostly gaming. My animation channel was losing it's identity because the ratio of animation to gameplay was very unbalanced and I personally wanted to avoid that. I still do a little mix on my animation channel but I moved the bulk of the gaming stuff to this new channel to make it cleaner and have more peace of mind. :D

Tazi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I do gaming and vlogging. But i'm also currently working on a parody and occasionally do unboxing videos when I get new stuff! Basically I do a bit of everything, if I'm interested, there is probably a video on it. Now days it's more just vlogging and gaming but i still have occasional videos from random contents

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I suppose Smooth McGroove does it, but he has seperate channels.
He has one acapella channel and one let's play channel.

LoganReynolds

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I mostly do vlogs and "youtuber rant" videos, although I do have the occasional prank and now gaming video haha. I do music as well but none have been released on the channel yet. Perhaps a full fledged music video one day?

BrokenGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I do that, but maybe not in the way you're thinking. I do gaming and funny vlogs on one channel, and then travel/cinematic vlogs and music on the other, I feel like mixing content on one channel would be weird because of the different audiences

StraightUpIrish

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As long as you are a nice person to listen to and look at and that you genuinally seem interested in the content your producing then there is absolutely no harm in it what so ever :) I personally do two types of niches on my channel between lore and facts. They work out as people know what to expect from me. So as long as thats what your channel is about and you stick to them same and similar niches then people watching you won't have a problem wit it and will come to love watching your talents as a content creator in both gaming and music :) my college tutor actually does both so there is someone for you haha :p