Any Xbox People Who Can Help

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
so i got this Diamond VC500 to record my MW3 gameplays but my laptop will not read it but it works on my friends Computer so i figured my laptop is not compatible so what i am asking is there anyone with a Xbox 360 who can record gameplays for me i would really be greatful i will give all the fourm cash i have (28)(or how many i have at the moment) and put you in my Subbox subscribe to your channel and give you a shout out in my Next two videos....so can you please help

Bosco

MLG Player | aoX | UnDefined | ReBirth |
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Sorry, I mean, I feel bad, but for 20 yttalk cash, not too many people are going to jump at the prospect of recording your gameplay, especially if , like me, you record in full HD with a HD PVR..

Sorry

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Sorry, I mean, I feel bad, but for 20 yttalk cash, not too many people are going to jump at the prospect of recording your gameplay, especially if , like me, you record in full HD with a HD PVR..

Sorry
yeah your right i will probally update when i get more cash things what would you say is a good amonunt

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director

Sorry
oh your rated pro lol man changin your name on people

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Lol its in my signature :)

Bosco

Reaction score
Channel Type
Well, to be honest, its not really enticing for someone to have to go through the hassel of recording, uploading, and such. I know that one of my HD files can take over 2-3 hours to upload, and that really just doesn't seem practical in any case.

Perhaps what you should check out, are ways to make your capture card device work on yours. Here are a few tips to try.\:

1. Do you know what USB the card supports, and what USB you have?

2. Have your tried all USB ports, some have better connection than others, allowing for your computer to actually pick up that your capture card is plugged in.

3. Are you sure you have everything plugged in correctly?

4. Have you tried visiting the cards website and viewing their support documents, such as certain kinds of help.

5. Have your tried a different computer that you can use in your house for a while? (i.e. a laptop etc.)

If all else fails, I'm sorry but not too many people, without the offer of real life money are going to want to utilize their time into recoring for someone else. Sorry to tell you, but that's the way I see it.

Reactions: Michael

CainDamon

Cheese
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well, to be honest, its not really enticing for someone to have to go through the hassel of recording, uploading, and such. I know that one of my HD files can take over 2-3 hours to upload, and that really just doesn't seem practical in any case.

Perhaps what you should check out, are ways to make your capture card device work on yours. Here are a few tips to try.\:

1. Do you know what USB the card supports, and what USB you have?

2. Have your tried all USB ports, some have better connection than others, allowing for your computer to actually pick up that your capture card is plugged in.

3. Are you sure you have everything plugged in correctly?

4. Have you tried visiting the cards website and viewing their support documents, such as certain kinds of help.

5. Have your tried a different computer that you can use in your house for a while? (i.e. a laptop etc.)

If all else fails, I'm sorry but not too many people, without the offer of real life money are going to want to utilize their time into recoring for someone else. Sorry to tell you, but that's the way I see it.
ok thnxs