Any Way to Stop A Potential Dislike Bot?

JCDallas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, so I have a new channel I just started a week ago, but I have someone who always dislikes all of my videos within minutes after they are posted.. Like for instance, I just posted a new video less than 30 mins ago, and it already has a dislike. Its like that for all of my videos too. I'm really starting to think its a dislike bot or something similar.. Its just really starting to bother me considering how new my channel is and the fact that I don't get any likes to begin with, and when people come to see my video, it has one dislike and no likes..

Is there a way around this, or am I stuck with a dislike botter forever?

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
If it's just one dislike, I don't think it's a dislike bot. I think it's just one person who gets pleasure out of disliking your video. What can you do about it? Not much.

Reactions: JCDallas

JCDallas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If it's just one dislike, I don't think it's a dislike bot. I think it's just one person who gets pleasure out of disliking your video. What can you do about it? Not much.
Even if its a dislike every video I upload?

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
You could disable it if you want. But no, once they make a dislike, it's done. Unless you know who it is and block them, but I don't think that will work either.

JCDallas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could disable it if you want. But no, once they make a dislike, it's done. Unless you know who it is and block them, but I don't think that will work either.
Would disabling it also disable likes too?

JCDallas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes it would. It would disable all ratings.
I just double checked, I have 11 views and 9 dislikes.. It has to be a glitch or something right? Normally I get 3 likes tops in a video..

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I just double checked, I have 11 views and 9 dislikes.. It has to be a glitch or something right? Normally I get 3 likes tops in a video..
That's an extremely high engagement ratio. I guess it could be a bot? I don't know who would pay for 9 dislikes as a bot. Unless 9 of those 11 really really hated your video. Again, you're kind of stuck with it. I suggest disabling everything. No reason to let them continue doing it.

JCDallas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's an extremely high engagement ratio. I guess it could be a bot? I don't know who would pay for 9 dislikes as a bot. Unless 9 of those 11 really really hated your video. Again, you're kind of stuck with it. I suggest disabling everything. No reason to let them continue doing it.
How can I do that?

EDIT:
Never mind I found it! Can't believe I had to do that already though..

Brian Benedict

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everyone, so I have a new channel I just started a week ago, but I have someone who always dislikes all of my videos within minutes after they are posted.. Like for instance, I just posted a new video less than 30 mins ago, and it already has a dislike. Its like that for all of my videos too. I'm really starting to think its a dislike bot or something similar.. Its just really starting to bother me considering how new my channel is and the fact that I don't get any likes to begin with, and when people come to see my video, it has one dislike and no likes..

Is there a way around this, or am I stuck with a dislike botter forever?
Could be one of your friends being a jerk doing it to you. I have a friend that does that to every video of mine, i ignore it.