Short Film Any voice actors want to help with my Documentary?

BansheeOC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First off, If this is the improper section or completely wrong site please let me know ASAP, I lurk alot but this is my first time posting, I wish to not break the rules in any way.

I am a High school student in a tv production course, and we are in the process of working on a documentary about the Home At Last Project in Windermire/Oakland Florida. We have taken care of all other production work and the only thing we have not started yet was Voice Overs for the Film. It's rather short (7 minutes) and is already lined up to be played at the local rotary club, and is going to be submitted to a film festival that the school sends documentary's into every year.

We can have all lines pre written and everything can be done online or in person. I cant offer any compensation but I can put you in the credits along with any sites/channels you need to promote. The voice over will be no longer than 2 minutes closer to 1 and you just need a good quality make and the ability to read lines and a non comic voice. The film is somewhat serious so the voice over will need to match it ( Not sad but non comedic). If you are interested please let me know and if this is in the wrong part of the site I can move it if need be.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Phantoler

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey there, I don't know if you're looking for a male/female voice, but I've done some voice work on the side, granted not professionally. I'm a singer and I have a pretty versatile voice. I'd love to help you. If you have any lines you'd like me record to kind of see what I'm about, I'll gladly do so ^^

Ian W.

Saiyan Warrior!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll put my name down and try help out if I can :)

BansheeOC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there, I don't know if you're looking for a male/female voice, but I've done some voice work on the side, granted not professionally. I'm a singer and I have a pretty versatile voice. I'd love to help you. If you have any lines you'd like me record to kind of see what I'm about, I'll gladly do so ^^
Yeah we have no preference at the moment and from looking at your channel you have a good voice and a nice mic (I have my yeti as well!) If you have a skype or other way of contact you can pm to me and we can try to work something out! Thanks so much for Replying, was starting to think this post would go unseen xD

I'll put my name down and try help out if I can :)
Sure can do, if you have a way to contact me outside of here (Preferably skype) go ahead and shoot me up with a PM! Thanks for replying!

Ian W.

Saiyan Warrior!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah we have no preference at the moment and from looking at your channel you have a good voice and a nice mic (I have my yeti as well!) If you have a skype or other way of contact you can pm to me and we can try to work something out! Thanks so much for Replying, was starting to think this post would go unseen xD

Sure can do, if you have a way to contact me outside of here (Preferably skype) go ahead and shoot me up with a PM! Thanks for replying!
My skype is Walkeerr14, don't really mind who sees it to be honest :)

Last edited:

Phantoler

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
I'll PM that to you straight away ^^ I'm going to bed now though, so I might not answer immediately, sorry about that!

EDIT: Ooops, forget it I can't do that! My Skype is simply Phantoler, so you can add me!

Reactions: essencecartoon

BansheeOC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll PM that to you straight away ^^ I'm going to bed now though, so I might not answer immediately, sorry about that!

EDIT: Ooops, forget it I can't do that! My Skype is simply Phantoler, so you can add me!
Dont worry about it xD I am heading off to bed aswell, just sent the friend request!

essencecartoon

Laughter is food for the soul
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
I have a cartoon channel and we are always looking for voice actors. What kind of mic do you use?