Vlog Any vloggers in Pennsylvania?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up everyone! I was wondering if there were any vloggers in Pennsylvania who would like to collab. I live in the Central part of the state, but can realistically drive just about anywhere. I'm not a daily vlogger, as I don't really have the time (Working on it!), just vlog when I can. lol. I have two primary types of vlogs: a food vlog which we post every Monday called the Weekly cook, and then vlogs where I'm out and about seeing things. I would call it a travel vlog, but I'm not necessarily always traveling. Let me know if you're interested in being a "guest" on the Weekly Cook, or if you want to shoot a traditional kind of vlog! I'm down for whatever, just want to meet some local YouTube peeps.

not from Pennysylvania (UK) but it's been on my list of places to go, mostly to see the Fallingwater house, have you been there? would make a great vlog for you ;)

not from Pennysylvania (UK) but it's been on my list of places to go, mostly to see the Fallingwater house, have you been there? would make a great vlog for you ;)
Never been, but I familiar with it! I may need to head that way.[DOUBLEPOST=1520529214,1520529176][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm up in the Scranton area.
That's not to bad of a drive for me. Want to collab on something later this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back