Vlog Any Virginia Vloggers / YouTubers

dombarber91

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! My name is Dominique, or Foxxxy on YouTube. I have recently taken a liking to the YouTube community, and have been actively posting for a few months now. I feel that the best way to grow and even enjoy YouTube as a whole, is meeting others who also do YouTube.
The closest major city that I am near by is Richmond, as I live in the Petersburg area. My main channel focus deals with gaming, but I am also launching a vlog channel as well. I originally started my channel with vlogs, and I would like to get back into that. Are there any vloggers in the VA area near me who would like to either meet up or discuss video ideas? Being a YouTuber is not really a popular thing over here, so I would like to see who else is interested in making videos together.
I am also interested in making new friends as well, so any other 20 somethings feel free to hit me up!! :biggrin:

itzderrick

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually started vlogging just recently! I have no idea where Petersburg is though, I'm in the Norfolk area. We should talk sometime man