Any video editors that'd be willing to start a channel with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanfire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, YTTalk!

I used to make a specific type of video on my channel called "First Impact!", but my newer videos don't really work with the format anymore, so I'm looking to turn it into it's own channel.

(There are plenty of examples on my channel, if you want to know more about the format.)

I'm trying to scope around to see if anyone with video editing skills would be interested in helping me run it, since I already have a channel that I'm working on.

I don't have any money to offer or anything, but we could split any advertising revenue that we'd make off of the channel.

I do have some subscribers on my channel that I could ask to move over, though, so it could grow pretty quickly with some help.

Post a comment if you're interested!

Sp4

Reaction score
I'm interested with the video edit work

Blanfire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested with the video edit work
Okay, cool. I'll contact you.

The type of video production I'm looking for isn't anything crazy, by the way. It's mostly just jump cuts, and whatever else the editor wants to make out of it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey, YTTalk!

I used to make a specific type of video on my channel called "First Impact!", but my newer videos don't really work with the format anymore, so I'm looking to turn it into it's own channel.

(There are plenty of examples on my channel, if you want to know more about the format.)

I'm trying to scope around to see if anyone with video editing skills would be interested in helping me run it, since I already have a channel that I'm working on.

I don't have any money to offer or anything, but we could split any advertising revenue that we'd make off of the channel.

I do have some subscribers on my channel that I could ask to move over, though, so it could grow pretty quickly with some help.

Post a comment if you're interested!

I've moved your thread to the collab forum. :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Just realized that I replied from the wrong account. Whoops.
Duplicate accounts aren't allowed here. Please choose the one you want to keep and I'll merge the other one into that one. (With VIP you may have 2 channels in your sig)

Blanfire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Duplicate accounts aren't allowed here. Please choose the one you want to keep and I'll merge the other one into that one. (With VIP you may have 2 channels in your sig)
Yeah, I don't use my 'HyphenGaming' one anymore, I just accidentally logged into it with my phone. Thanks for the help![DOUBLEPOST=1469510813,1469448556][/DOUBLEPOST]Is anyone else interested in helping me co-run a channel? I could use as much help as I can get

Reactions: Crown

handsomeless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
i can do edit. what kind of edit do you want. perhaps you can message me a little bit detail. Thank you.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
i can do edit. what kind of edit do you want. perhaps you can message me a little bit detail. Thank you.

Hi

This thread is from July and he hasn't been online since. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread that is discussing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.