ANY TIPS TO GROW MY CHANNEL? I'M KINDA STUCK.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys do you guys have any good tips to grow my channel. It seems that I am not growing too much and its kinda discouraging. I am doing a good job of staying away from those really scummy tactics, but it seems like i am not moving at all. Any help?? THANKS

itslevy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Be patient. You have some subscribers in a short amount of time and I've been looking to your videos and they are really funny.

TheFallenNightmare

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
im kinda at htat point im sorta struggling to grow my tips make good and qualtiy conntent and make friends on youtube ive made like about 5 or 4 or 3 :angel: good luck :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:!

Wimbus

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I'm not as far into youtube as you are yet but I'd say just stick with it. Maybe try to upload more often because you are a gaming channel, But I think you are doing well and It just takes time.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Be patient. You have some subscribers in a short amount of time and I've been looking to your videos and they are really funny.
THANKS SO MUCH BRO!!! Yea thats the problem with me. I'm not that patient. Gotta start learning lol[DOUBLEPOST=1468773998,1468773973][/DOUBLEPOST]
im kinda at htat point im sorta struggling to grow my tips make good and qualtiy conntent and make friends on youtube ive made like about 5 or 4 or 3 :angel: good luck :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:!
Hey bro we'll get through together lol[DOUBLEPOST=1468774045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I'm not as far into youtube as you are yet but I'd say just stick with it. Maybe try to upload more often because you are a gaming channel, But I think you are doing well and It just takes time.
Yea ur right I'll try to upload more!! But the thing is I still got like Sat work and school so yea. Idk ill try but thanks so much for the advice!!!

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
A big thing to remember about finding a bigger audience on YouTube is that luck is a HUGE part of it.
People don't like to bring that aspect up, but its true.

As long as you upload quality content regularly, your chances of being noticed will get better.
Keep it up.

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
A big thing to remember about finding a bigger audience on YouTube is that luck is a HUGE part of it.
People don't like to bring that aspect up, but its true.

As long as you upload quality content regularly, your chances of being noticed will get better.
Keep it up.
Thanks bro!! Yea I really hate the aspect of luck. I feel like hard work should really beat luck, but i guess not lol

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Keep at it! You've only been around 2 months, and having almost 150 subs at that time is excellent progress.

Reactions: Loki Doki

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Keep at it! You've only been around 2 months, and having almost 150 subs at that time is excellent progress.
Thanks bro!! Lol I've actually been around for longer. Ive been around for like 6 months, but I just switched to gaming 2 months ago so yea. But i guess lol I just started gaming 2 months ago.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You just have to go and just make awesome content, work on seo, and keep loving what you do!