MasterRoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up guys? I've been trying to obtain more views for my gaming channel and I would love your help and feed back. If there's anything that will help improve my editing skill or list of games I can play. Just let me know. Here's my latest video on "This War of Mine" and "Sonic Forces" I've been doing a double playthrough.

FloFloBear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude, I never played any of these two games, but you make the gameplay look interesting! The way you make your commentary is engaging and you sound so good on the mic. :) You deserve more views! Just subbed to you!

How to get more views is a question I ask myself too, but there are a few things I found kind of work? I looked up the forums and subreddits for the games I played and shared it with the users there. I found that they are more willing to view it because they are interested in the game to start with, rather than sharing in a more generic place.

Reactions: MasterRoo

MasterRoo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Dude, I never played any of these two games, but you make the gameplay look interesting! The way you make your commentary is engaging and you sound so good on the mic. :) You deserve more views! Just subbed to you!

How to get more views is a question I ask myself too, but there are a few things I found kind of work? I looked up the forums and subreddits for the games I played and shared it with the users there. I found that they are more willing to view it because they are interested in the game to start with, rather than sharing in a more generic place.
Thanks for the sub! I just subscribed to your channel as well. Keep up the great work. Hey, one of these days we should play online together and do a recording! Christmas is coming up and I'll have a 2 week vacation. Also, thank you for the tips!