Any tips on how to improve my channel?

giggetto94

Reaction score
Hello there, i'm new in this forum but i've been trying to make a successfull yt channel for quite some time now ( for successfull i mean making something like 100/200 bucks a month ) i'm a student and i've been trying to make some pocket money with it but i've been quite unsuccessfull, in the past i managed to make like 10/20 bucks a month when was possible to partner the channel and monetize it but with the new restriction to be eligible for monetization... is it still possible to partner the channel for monetization? do you guys have any tips or tricks to make something with the traffic i'm able to make? hope you guys can help me ^^

this is my channel.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think maybe mixing up your thumbnails to make them look a bit more appealing, and maybe having the title or 'Copyright free' on the thumbnail might help
That kind of content is niché-ish, I don't know how to specifically drive viewership to those kind of videos I'd just say.. Keep going, post as much as you can (maybe not more than 1 a day or so, though)

goodluck!