Vlog Any Small YouTubers Out There???

KeepCruzing

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Christian and I am a rising sophomore in college and wanted to see if there was anybody who wanted to support each other and potentially be good friends!

I also wanted to see if there were any incoming college students so I could do a Q&A about college, so please comment down some questions you guys have about college! Thank you for your time!

Reactions: Christian & Destiny

Mark Walker

Reaction score
Me!!! Heh, I came back just because you said that!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Winzy Fleek

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I jus started my YouTube channel damn this ain't easy[DOUBLEPOST=1535171719,1535171650][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't even know how to link in the right name format so that ppl can view my channel from this site... Someone help me out

MRInuzaki

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys my name is Christian and I am a rising sophomore in college and wanted to see if there was anybody who wanted to support each other and potentially be good friends!

I also wanted to see if there were any incoming college students so I could do a Q&A about college, so please comment down some questions you guys have about college! Thank you for your time!
Not sure what you mean by support each other. and I'm not in college but I'd be happy to help in any way I can :)[DOUBLEPOST=1535340907,1535340520][/DOUBLEPOST]
I jus started my YouTube channel damn this ain't easy[DOUBLEPOST=1535171719,1535171650][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't even know how to link in the right name format so that ppl can view my channel from this site... Someone help me out
You'll click on your profile on the top right of the website next to your conversations, scroll down to where it says youtube channel URL Type and check the appropriate boxes or none at all if you have a /c/ URL

Boseen

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm a small youtuber :)

I would love to help out with some college questions. I'm in my final year, so kinda different fase. I do like to help out where I can

QuyenVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hi! I am looking forward to working with you

Kiwi Arcades

Reaction score

New tuber here too! welcome! good luck to your channel. I had a look at one of them. USA college life sounds fun lol

Katie Jade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm down for a collab! I have 360+ subscribers and am also looking to meet new youtube friends.
Feel free to email me, on katielongxo@icloud.com

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I'm a small YouTuber, we just broke 70 subscribers. Our videos are Vlog style. Although I am not really in college, I am still somewhat young (24) so I can offer any support you may need!