any small network?

Alex B

Reaction score
Probably not at the moment. There is really no point in joining a network with such a small view and sub base for your channel at the moment. Keep your videos coming, wait till you get till 500-1000 subs and 10ish thousand views before you apply if your looking to get on a bigger network... You can apply before to fullscreen or other smaller networks when you increase your view and sub count a little more. Keep what your doing and in time they will come.

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
YDL Network only has 50 partners which is considered small

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yeah, there's no point in becoming partner when one is as small as yourself. Just wait a while. I waited around 9 months, I believe.

Reactions: Itskamren

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i was wondering if there was a small network that would accept me :)
The Reason why everyone seems to tell you that it doesn`t make sense at the current point is pretty easy to explain and I`ll take the time and try to explain it to you so you maybe get a better picture why it might be to early for you to search already now for a Network.

Like in the Real World outside your YouTube Channel is like a Billboard...

....which at the current point is brand New and clean and since it is apart from the Main Road not many People are passing by and are able to see it.​
Therefor you currently probably won`t find a lot of Companies (Networks, YouTube,...) who will want to put their Ads on it, at least not for the Moment.​
Over the next couple of Months/Years/Decades you will probably add more and more Content to your Billboard like a new Design for it (YouTube Channel Background) and keep providing new and fresh Content.​
With time passing by you might even attract a few People to always pass by your Billboard to see every Week something new on your Billboard (A weekly Episode of new Content like every Monday) and while Days will become Weeks and Weeks will become Months and so on... your Billboard will attract more and more People to step by and maybe even settle (Subscriber) close to your Billboard so they can easier follow it and always get an reminder when you deliver new Content on it.​
And while things will grow over time sooner or later your Billboard won`t be just be somewhere outside of the City, it will be right in the Middle of it...​

...with Millions passing by each Month and when that happens you should consider joining a Network if you haven`t done it already by then.

But overall it`s important that you understand one thing:

We all have started with nothing else then this...
Good Luck!