Any Sit-Down Vlog Ideas?

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I typically do daily vlogging style videos, but since I don't get out that much, I can't film all the time and upload as consistently.
So any ideas for sit-down vlogs I could do at home?

blacktigerpride

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hmm..... Maybe you could do a YouTube trend or a challenge like "My Favorite YouTubers" or the Bean-Boozled Challenge. You could talk about your life and make a Story Time video. Do you have any friends that live chose to you? You two could collab or something.

Zerodecoole

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
caesar.wtf
Channel Type
Other
Maybe something random like "10 things you shouldn't say to your parents when their mother in law discovered an extinct dinosaur species in your bath tub"

Follow up video: 10 things you SHOULD say to your parents when their mother in law discovered an extinct dinosaur species in your bath tub

asking for a friend

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
You could maybe comment on current affairs / news stories. Trump's recent erratic behaviour, for example. You don't even to get political about it. You could just give your opinion on how you feel about the president of the USA posting memes on Twitter lol.

MacGotSklz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You could talk about what you think on a daily basis, like the ideas that you only know about. Theres a good chance that somebody out there has the same ideas.

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maybe something random like "10 things you shouldn't say to your parents when their mother in law discovered an extinct dinosaur species in your bath tub"

Follow up video: 10 things you SHOULD say to your parents when their mother in law discovered an extinct dinosaur species in your bath tub

asking for a friend

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk
I actually really like this idea..like a lot. Thanks for the help man!

Reactions: Zerodecoole