Any Singing/Violin/Badminton Lovers?

volknertang

I hope I can make some YouTuber friends who likes any of these activities haha (and collaboration if you want :D)

P.S. I'm staying in character in the videos on my channel, I'm not insane, plz trust me ;)

That is a very specific set of activities. I'm not much of a singer but, BUT, I just finished my master studies in violin playing. On my first year we had obligatory physical training classes for which I chose badminton ;) So yeah, I love the violin and also playing badminton. Cheers!
~Neimos

That is a very specific set of activities. I'm not much of a singer but, BUT, I just finished my master studies in violin playing. On my first year we had obligatory physical training classes for which I chose badminton ;) So yeah, I love the violin and also playing badminton. Cheers!
~Neimos
Ohhh u're a master:shockerphones::shockerphones::shockerphones:
Neimos, mmm just watched Finding Nemo II with friends

I've moved this to the music collaboration forum. ^^

I play violin, although I wouldn't dare post advanced stuff on the Internet lol! I'm keeping everything nice and easy and focusing on learning how to produce musical backing tracks (which is kind of like learning a whole new instrument.. :eek: ). I've also recently joined the dark side and started to learn cello. It's like backwards violin :p

I've moved this to the music collaboration forum. ^^

I play violin, although I wouldn't dare post advanced stuff on the Internet lol! I'm keeping everything nice and easy and focusing on learning how to produce musical backing tracks (which is kind of like learning a whole new instrument.. :eek: ). I've also recently joined the dark side and started to learn cello. It's like backwards violin :p
Hi and thanks! Musical tracks making is definitively driving me crazy as it's very complicated

I don't play violin, but I've made a piano concerto (which has violins :) ). You can check it out on my channel if you want. I can't share links here so I'll give you the title of it: Maarij Bashir - Internal, Piano Concerto No.1 Op. 3 "Lost" [Orchestral]

Back