Any reason this video hasn't performed well?

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd like some feedback on my latest video 'Uncharted: The Lost Legacy: Should You Be Hyped?'.

It'd performed in terms of views and comments insignificantly under my average. I guess I'm looking for feedback on the video production value, commentary and general interest of the video. Did I do enough to keep it interesting?

Outss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
It might just be something that isn't of broad interest i don't know too much about new video games tbh. You still have people that do like it so that's something positive, there aren't any dislikes and evven though it has underperformed compared to your other videos, it still has some attraction. Cant please people all the time! I think it's still a good video and others may like it still. Maybe work on the description, instead of going straight to like and subscribe, maybe describe what the video is about. It goes a long way. Anyway your sub count and views are impressive man, Keep up the good work.

Outss.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It still got more views than any of my videos, so you're still doing great.

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
sometimes that just happens, maybe to do with the tags, time it was uploaded, maybe it didnt even go in to some peoples sub box. I think you need to give the video more time as it has not even been uploaded that long yet