Any publicity stunt ideas?

Paperblossem

Reaction score
Hello people!

I can gladly announce that I am almost at 3K subscribers on YouTube, so yay!

Please do keep in mind that I am very thankful for every single person who subscribed to my channel, but I really do want to grow my channel because getting big on YouTube is one of my ambitions.

My goal for 2018 was to get 10K subscribers and because it's already July… I think that might not happen.

So please feel free to give me some nice publicity stunts.

Side note:
Keep it legal, safe and fun.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Jack Decker

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Rent a highway billboard, live on it (pup tent it and never come down), and project your gameplay on it at night. Then again, if you can afford it, lease an electronic billboard and game during the day. Now you'll need someone (your mom, sister, brother, best friend, whoever) to bring you food supplies and fresh water. Naturally, you'll need to get the okay from the billboard owner. Oh, and definitely wear some silly outfit. Last but not least, make some silly demand that if met, you'll come down. "I will come down when Johnny Carson returns to late night television and only then!" They'll naturally tell you that he's dead but you simply say, "Lies! All lies! Carnac the Magnificent must return!" Local TV news crews will show up, eat it up, and there you go.