Other Any preggo mommies or family vloggers

dopeglam

J and d plus3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wanna collab since I never actually got to yet , maybe with someone with the same amount of sub's as me or higher I guess ? I don't know how this works really lol but I'm 20 weeks preggo maybe a video about pregnancy or even family bloggers are welcome since I started vlogging

dopeglam

J and d plus3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My channel is J and D Plus3

Holly bailey

Reaction score
I wanna collab since I never actually got to yet , maybe with someone with the same amount of sub's as me or higher I guess ? I don't know how this works really lol but I'm 20 weeks preggo maybe a video about pregnancy or even family bloggers are welcome since I started vlogging
[DOUBLEPOST=1488678201,1488678007][/DOUBLEPOST]I've just joined YouTube as my little girl watches a lot of familiesand is 5, haven't posted anything yet and I am also pregnant due in April , so watch YouTube with her.
Some good families to watch.
Dailybumps, lovely family
Shaytards do lots of crazy stuff
Funnelvision funny family
Threesiblings are a new one cute kids- English

dopeglam

J and d plus3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
[DOUBLEPOST=1488678201,1488678007][/DOUBLEPOST]I've just joined YouTube as my little girl watches a lot of familiesand is 5, haven't posted anything yet and I am also pregnant due in April , so watch YouTube with her.
Some good families to watch.
Dailybumps, lovely family
Shaytards do lots of crazy stuff
Funnelvision funny family
Threesiblings are a new one cute kids- English
I'm J And D Plus3 on YouTube. What kind of video are you thinking of uploading first?

Holly bailey

Reaction score
Not sure a lot of people do daily vlogs and am always busy doing lots of stuff just need to make it interesting enough to watch