Any prank ideas?

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
So I have a very close friend who I haven't seen for almost 8 months now and I would like surprise or ''prank'' her. She has no idea I'm in the country right now and I'm planning to visit her anytime next week. Her house is only a few blocks away from here and I'm pretty close with her family so thought I'd go inside her room without her knowing of course with the help of her family. But I thought just appearing out of nowhere in her room would be boring XD So that's why I came here. So any pranks that I could do to her? nothing extreme though. lol.
thanksss

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
before I can give a good answer, I need to know your limitations.
-if you want to scare the pants off of her
-if you want to really gross her out
-how far you're willing to go to do so.

Keys

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Use a phone or some sort of Bluetooth speaker and hide it in her room (bonus if you get 2 as you can set them off at different times). Get some creepy sound effects and play them so she has to go towards them. Then make a noise from where you're hiding. When she comes to investigate, expose yourself yelling something like "I'm back from the underworld!"

Reactions: IceTwig

kuroneko

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer
before I can give a good answer, I need to know your limitations.
-if you want to scare the pants off of her
-if you want to really gross her out
-how far you're willing to go to do so.

I want to scare the pants off of her XD

Use a phone or some sort of Bluetooth speaker and hide it in her room (bonus if you get 2 as you can set them off at different times). Get some creepy sound effects and play them so she has to go towards them. Then make a noise from where you're hiding. When she comes to investigate, expose yourself yelling something like "I'm back from the underworld!"

ohhhhhhhh. that's a nice idea and easy to do too XD
love the '' i'm back from the underworld'' part loooool

IceTwig

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
if we're going this rout, have her parents tied up in a room, play the creepy sounds, like crying or weeping. then when she goes to inspect the room, pop out wearing a mask or something to scare the crap out of her. Just make sure she doesn't call 911 or something xD