Vlog Any Pet based Vloggers in the UK want to collab?

CJ_CatLady

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello all!

I'm CJ and I've recently been employed as an actual 100% legit paid vlogger for a channel :jimlad2:
It's a channel dedicated to calming and the care for Cats but there is also a sister channel doing the same for dogs.

I'm the vlogger for the cat channel (Relax My Cat) and was wondering if there are any other pet/cat based vloggers in the UK who fancy a collab? I'm willing to travel in the UK.

I'd also be interested to hear from Dog folks too, as I can pass on your deets to my colleague who does the Doggo stuff :cool:

Thanks guys!

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Super well done for being paid to do it, i dont really know any vloggers who just do animals but if i do i will make sure i send them your way. WELL DONE again you deserve it.

CJ_CatLady

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Super well done for being paid to do it, i dont really know any vloggers who just do animals but if i do i will make sure i send them your way. WELL DONE again you deserve it.
Thanks so much! I randomly stumbled upon the job and most days have to pinch myself to make sure my dream job is actually in existence!

Thanks lovey, much appreciated :)

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How did you come about it, im intriged, i mean i do vlog/gaming/football videos so i really cant help unless we do a cat football challenge hahahaha!!

CJ_CatLady

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Honestly, I wasn't looking for a job (I've been in full time education as a mature student for over 5 years) but a friend of mine who was searching came across an ad for a vlogger! I didn't expect to get it, as I'd only had my own YouTube channel for about 6 months but I got it! It was NUTS!

haha can you imagine XD

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That really is insane i cant beleive it that would be an awesome job, i would love to do that!! I may see if i can find a job aha. You should be proud!!

Dog Vs Cat challenges!?!?!? Can you imagine that.

OMG this needs to be done