Any Overall Channel advice or opinion

Leonel The Lion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Can someone please help me by checking out my channel and telling me if its good or bad. I have asked many people and all they say is i do not know. Thanks for all of your guys opinions and tell me if i should do better editing more angles and thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!

Leonel The Lion

CloudCJay

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Look on YouTube on how to create better thumbnails or try to find some thumbnail templates so that your videos can stand out. Your channel seems alright, it just looks like you have a lot of different content on there. I would try to figure out what type of content you enjoy making and stick to that. Do research on what type of videos you can make series about. Your channel to me appears to be a Traveling or Tourist Attraction type site, I could be wrong, it could just be random videos which is something you don't want.

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can someone please help me by checking out my channel and telling me if its good or bad. I have asked many people and all they say is i do not know. Thanks for all of your guys opinions and tell me if i should do better editing more angles and thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!

Leonel The Lion
Your banner is really nice and I think your YT handle is catchy! Great choice. Although I do think your thumbnails need a little bit more work!