Any other YTP creators or fans on here?

Poop Lord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, so I make Youtube Poop videos (meaning when you take a video and edit it in silly ways) and I was curious if there are any other YTP creators or fans on the forums. I would love to meet you guys and check out your channels, I'm always searching for some good new videos![DOUBLEPOST=1528116643,1528116540][/DOUBLEPOST]Oops, didn't mean to make two identical threads!

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I used to love YTP, I completely forgot that it was even still "a thing". I don't mean that to underplay what you create, I'm just saying I haven't been searching for them in a LONG time, and I mean a LOOONG time. Maybe since early High School?

I just checked out your channel and I like what I see. It's exactly what I remember the classic YTP videos being. I don't know why I enjoy how random they are, but there is just something about it that keeps me watching.

Keep up the good work! I'll be watching, for sure!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I’m going to be completely honest I never heard of this before, I’ve seen people do meme compilations.

MAGnify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I remember YTP videos were a bit more relevant years ago, they're pretty funny if you ask me. I haven't cared to look for them in quite awhile lol, probably since my freshman year of high school which says a lot since i'm a senior now.

creemyice

Reaction score
I like ytps and i started making them recently, there is ytpmania which is a forum about youtube poops if you wan to meet other poopers