Any Other Good Forums To Post Videos On?

itsjustphilandtom

Reaction score
Hi really like this forum for information and promoting but are there another good forums to post YouTube videos on? Anytype of forum welcome

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I honestly think the best forum for anyone to promote on other than here is a forum thats within the niche of your videos, say you do comedy videos, a joke sort of forum could be suited to you, or if you do music then a music forum for the genre that suits your music. Search your niche with forum after it on Google and there will probably be loads, whether or not you are welcome to promote there is up to their staff and most wont allow it and could consider it spam depending on how you go about your posts there. Good luck!

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I can't think of any others. Then again, I'm not good at searching for these things. I'm only here because of Symphonious7's promo video he did.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
I think this is the best forum, and I don't think more than one forum is needed unless it concentrates on your style videos...

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Like the above people said this site is one of the best I've found in that it covers all of youtube, not aimed at one specific genre. However I would recommend animationforum.net for people into animation, and ocremix.org for musicians who are specifically into video game music.