Any other female/women commentators out there?

yammyxox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well through my 18 months on YouTube i've only met about 13 other female commentators, some with a lot less views/subscribers than me and some 100000x's bigger than myself. I've made a profile on this site to get to know people and interact a lot more, but I do like meeting other women and maybe we could collab? I've made a lot of dual comms with men and not so much with women so that's why i'm posting this. If any of you are interested leave a comment below :3
xox

skenkee

Mr. Blue
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe you have more luck in colaboration & meet up section of the forum :)

yammyxox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Maybe you have more luck in colaboration & meet up section of the forum :)
Good idea, because I'm new I haven't been able to spend as much time as i'd like to finding each section to the forum

Reactions: skenkee

THEXREACTER

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
there's alot of female gamers and commentators out there, i like the fact that the community is accepting girl gamers i dont see anything wrong with that :). btw i subscribed to your channel..i like your vids. check out my channel as well :cool::);)

yammyxox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
there's alot of female gamers and commentators out there, i like the fact that the community is accepting girl gamers i dont see anything wrong with that :). btw i subscribed to your channel..i like your vids. check out my channel as well :cool::);)
Oh hey, yeah I noticed you checked out my channel and commented, so thankyou very much :3

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well through my 18 months on YouTube i've only met about 13 other female commentators, some with a lot less views/subscribers than me and some 100000x's bigger than myself. I've made a profile on this site to get to know people and interact a lot more, but I do like meeting other women and maybe we could collab? I've made a lot of dual comms with men and not so much with women so that's why i'm posting this. If any of you are interested leave a comment below :3
xox
Yesh, meee! :D hehehe. I know very few female gamers! I will sub to your channel, watching one of your vids now.

yammyxox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yesh, meee! :D hehehe. I know very few female gamers! I will sub to your channel, watching one of your vids now.
oooh hello there :3 nice channel you have!! and thankyou very muchly :D