Music Any Musicians Who Need A Ukulele PlayerTher

Randy Gapasin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys, my channel is still very young and has yet to fully take shape. My main approach to YouTube will be as a ukulele instrumentalist, but I am more than happy to do any type of collaboration with fellow musicians in order to create good music in general.

There are no concrete requirements for a collaboration with me. I'm willing to produce music with all kinds of YouTubers (singers, guitarists, pianists, etc.).

If you have an inquiry or an idea about something you'd like to do with me, definitely email me at itsukeandme@gmail.com

Thank you!

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can't check out your music right now, but I will later! I sing, although I haven't put any music up on my channel since I'm still trying to determine how I'd fit that in with what I currently do. I have rudimentary guitar abilities as well. If I were to collab it would probably be something funny/inspirational so it fits with my channel's vibe. Maybe I could send you a demo of something and if we like each other's stuff we could collab on something in the future. Regardless, I'm happy to check out your channel and support fellow musicians! :D

Randy Gapasin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Can't check out your music right now, but I will later! I sing, although I haven't put any music up on my channel since I'm still trying to determine how I'd fit that in with what I currently do. I have rudimentary guitar abilities as well. If I were to collab it would probably be something funny/inspirational so it fits with my channel's vibe. Maybe I could send you a demo of something and if we like each other's stuff we could collab on something in the future. Regardless, I'm happy to check out your channel and support fellow musicians! :D
Definitely email me a clip of you singing so I can see if our styles would blend well together! I'm looking forward to it

Elaine Yu

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey, I really like your ukulele playing, I'm thinking of doing a twenty one pilots cover in a couple of months so I'll contact you then. Still haven't decided on the song yet.

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi There! I would like to start adding covers to my Youtube channel. I’ve been singing since I was a little girl but I don’t know how to play any instruments. So I thought instead of doing all a cappella songs I would take this opportunity to collaborate with other Youtubers!

I was thinking that you could record yourself playing the song and send me the file. I am willing to take care of mixing my singing and everything together.

Feel free to email me at emilypruna@gmail.com if you are interested and we can discuss what songs we'll will do, but I think that there are plenty of songs that would sound great on ukulele

I look forward to your message! :)