Music Any music channels out there? that wanna collab?

six cylinder

Keeping Yttalk safe since 1967 im the Vigilante
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I really wanted to make a music channel but, I got a terrible voice so Im looking for maybe like a group channel I can come up with lyrics I just cant sing lol so if anyone wants to collab msg me.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I have a comedy/music channel that I haven't made a music video for yet, and then a channel where I upload the recording process of my new album. None that are strictly music videos though.

six cylinder

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have a comedy/music channel that I haven't made a music video for yet, and then a channel where I upload the recording process of my new album. None that are strictly music videos though.
yeah Im subbed to one of thoses channels the one with the skits lol. so wanna collab? or did you not see this was a collab thread? I should probbaly change the title. whoops

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
yeah Im subbed to one of thoses channels the one with the skits lol. so wanna collab? or did you not see this was a collab thread? I should probbaly change the title. whoops
no no I saw that :) And possibly, you gotta give me some time I'm getting ready to move and am very backed up with the collabs I've been putting off already. But definitely remind me about it if I don't say anything in like a week or something.

six cylinder

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
no no I saw that :) And possibly, you gotta give me some time I'm getting ready to move and am very backed up with the collabs I've been putting off already. But definitely remind me about it if I don't say anything in like a week or something.
Alright cool sorry If I sounded rude I read your post and then I look at the title and I was like maybe I should change the title lol. Yeah No problem what type of music like what genre I know comedy but, like rock,pop,etc.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Alright cool sorry If I sounded rude I read your post and then I look at the title and I was like maybe I should change the title lol. Yeah No problem what type of music like what genre I know comedy but, like rock,pop,etc.
Not rude at all my man! And thanks for subbing! (I think it's ok for me to say that on the forum, though on the channel I will reprimand you for it, it's my shtick) LOL

Reactions: six cylinder

kochi3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi, I just started my YT channel yesterday. I can collab, if you need an accordion (i could play keyboard too)