Meet Up/Gathering Any Michigan vloggers?

Jessica

Just a girl with a camera
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's not far from me at all!

Okay, we need to do like a midwest meetup. Like, seriously. Probably not until spring though, since winter weather here is stupid.
I like this idea :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386176977,1386119346][/DOUBLEPOST]@brittanybearpaws I would love to do a collab video (if you're interested) when I come back down for the holidays... Maybe the blindfolded makeup challenge or the cottonball challenge :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386177017][/DOUBLEPOST]same for you @AnnaLovesVlogging ... I would love to collab with a challenge video or something of that sort :)

Reactions: AnnaLovesVlogging

brittanybearpaws

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like this idea :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386176977,1386119346][/DOUBLEPOST]@brittanybearpaws I would love to do a collab video (if you're interested) when I come back down for the holidays... Maybe the blindfolded makeup challenge or the cottonball challenge :)
That sounds great Jessica! You seem really fun and I feel like we'd have a lot of fun together! :D

Reactions: Jessica

KBsVlog

A Family Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd love to meet some local vloggers. I live in Michigan, near Grand Rapids - anyone on YTtalk live near there?
Oh wow your an hour an a half away from me. Im south of Grand Rapids, close to the Indiana border. I use to go up to Big Rapids because I had a friend that went to Ferris State University. So glad to know you live near that loves the same things I do:)

thefedoranerd

The nerdy guy in the cool hat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
@AnnaLovesVlogging and i oddly actually have mutual friends and yes i live in Michigan. It would be fantastic to meet you all in persona and we can share stories and maybe do one big video together somehow!

KBsVlog

A Family Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
@AnnaLovesVlogging and i oddly actually have mutual friends and yes i live in Michigan. It would be fantastic to meet you all in persona and we can share stories and maybe do one big video together somehow!
Yes ive always wanted to do that since YouTube. Even though I am a small channel but it would still be fun to see other's experiences the same way I do.

thefedoranerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
it's not the size that matters it's how you use it... oh wait i don't think i used that saying properly

thefedoranerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I live in Byron Center, it's 30 minutes south of down town grand rapids.

KBsVlog

A Family Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I kind of know where thats at. We've played Byron Center before in Varisty football. Heard of Three Rivers?