Meet Up/Gathering Any Michigan vloggers?

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd love to meet some local vloggers. I live in Michigan, near Grand Rapids - anyone on YTtalk live near there?

Jessica

Just a girl with a camera
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey! I thought I was the only one...lol. I just moved to Michigan in August.

I live near Ann Arbor.

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I moved from Indianapolis. I just got married and my husband started school up here :)
Awww, congratulations! I was gonna ask how you're feeling about the weather being so cold here, but Indiana has pretty similar weather, yeah?

Jessica

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awww, congratulations! I was gonna ask how you're feeling about the weather being so cold here, but Indiana has pretty similar weather, yeah?
Yea, Indiana is almost the exact same, but Michigan gets a little more snow![DOUBLEPOST=1385352381,1385352222][/DOUBLEPOST]So, what do you do?? Do you work or go to school, etc.

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yea, Indiana is almost the exact same, but Michigan gets a little more snow![DOUBLEPOST=1385352381,1385352222][/DOUBLEPOST]So, what do you do?? Do you work or go to school, etc.
I work part time (about 30 hours a week) as a pharmacy technician. I've worked there since mid-September and I love it so far. I was going to school but my scholarship ran out about two years ago and I'm still about five classes away from a bachelors degree in business administration.

How about you? :)

Jessica

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I work part time (about 30 hours a week) as a pharmacy technician. I've worked there since mid-September and I love it so far. I was going to school but my scholarship ran out about two years ago and I'm still about five classes away from a bachelors degree in business administration.

How about you? :)
I am a stay at home wife right now, lol. I graduated this past may with a B.M. in vocal performance. Hopefully within the next couple of years I can get back into school and get my masters and doctorate.

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's really awesome! I think you commented on one of my videos about vocal performance. That is so neat!! I have a close friend who has the same degree. :)

Jessica

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's really awesome! I think you commented on one of my videos about vocal performance. That is so neat!! I have a close friend who has the same degree. :)
Really? Is she going to grad school?