Meet Up/Gathering Any London/Near-London people wanna meet up?

Khappa MJ

Reaction score
Hi guys Ill be back to London this year. Im a musician but my channel is also about all my video productions and i also have a playlist dedicated to my VLog. Even if im not in England right now i would like to get in touch with you and get ready for next productions.
Thanks to Katt for this post and to all of you guys.

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everybody, should we try and lock something down? Anyone available this month or next?

Khappa MJ

Reaction score
I litterally did everything also in some of my videos :) ... so for this month we can collaborate at distance, do you?

Andys Shed

Reaction score
Hey everybody, should we try and lock something down? Anyone available this month or next?
I'd be up for a meet up in London and maybe some London filming at the same time. I've had this idea to do a series of videos from unusual locations that are a bit off the tourist trail or approached from a strange angle. I did a pilot from a small country pub last summer. The USP was it was a place called Stanwell Moor and the pub was right under the flightpath for the worlds busiest airport, so jumbo jets almost knocked the chimney pots off every 30 seconds or so!