Meet Up/Gathering Any London/Near-London people wanna meet up?

Katt Strike

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'd like to meet more YouTubers near me. We don't neccesarily have to collab, but we could meet up in London see some sights and film together?

(Popping down the pub is also an option if you're over 18!)

I'm just outside London myself, but I'm happy to travel in, provided that we get enough people.

Reactions: KiteVisionary

KiteVisionary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd like to meet more YouTubers near me. We don't neccesarily have to collab, but we could meet up in London see some sights and film together?

(Popping down the pub is also an option if you're over 18!)

I'm just outside London myself, but I'm happy to travel in, provided that we get enough people.
I live in London, and always up for making new friends and going on little vlogging adventures around London. Had a look through your channel as well, its so good, keep the awesome content going.

TheBeardedJ

Reaction score
Hi, I live in Leicester which is about 2 hours away from London but visit frequent and can meet up whenever in the weekend?
Maybe talk future collaborations or have a long chat and get to know each other?

Addie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm in london! :)

TheVividVegan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!
I'm living in north London and I also want to meet other YouTubers! :) As you said, it doesn't have to be a collab but I think just chatting with people with the same passion would be great!

Reactions: Alex Hyatt

Umer

Reaction score
I'm based in London and run a very active tech reviews channel! Would be up for meeting up with other youtubers in London!

MrChanOnline

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would like to new other YouTubers too , had a real passion for it same time last year, lost it it a bit throughout the year. Now I'd like to stick it out and fire it back up again! So meet up sounds good!