Any ideas about how to create videos with popular songs in it?

abbynia

Reaction score
Good day.

I'm wondering how can someone create music videos! I really love doing that but because of copyright reasons I can't publish them so it is just a hobby for my free time. But I had a channel back in 2007 and I did a music video back then with basic programs and it has Enrique Iglesias's song in it and it has been getting lots of views lately and a lot of positive reviews, so that made me think is there any way to do this without getting in trouble?

Thanks in advance.

TMJBtv

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good day.

I'm wondering how can someone create music videos! I really love doing that but because of copyright reasons I can't publish them so it is just a hobby for my free time. But I had a channel back in 2007 and I did a music video back then with basic programs and it has Enrique Iglesias's song in it and it has been getting lots of views lately and a lot of positive reviews, so that made me think is there any way to do this without getting in trouble?

Thanks in advance.
Pay for the licensing fee of whatever song you want to use or use royalty free music, there is no other way to make money using other people's music

Reactions: Cephus

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the copyright / claims / legal forum. :)

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can't unless you have the legal right to do so, and that requires that you pay the legal rights owner, assuming they are willing to license it to you. Otherwise, you can't do it, period.

abbynia

Reaction score
Moved to the copyright / claims / legal forum. :)
Sorry, I seem to be having problem finding the correct forum for my questions! :unsure:

You can't unless you have the legal right to do so, and that requires that you pay the legal rights owner, assuming they are willing to license it to you. Otherwise, you can't do it, period.
Thanks. So I probably have to take down the mentioned video as well, right?1