Music Any Hip-Hop producers / rap-writers wanna collab?

CertainGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,

I've had the idea to make a serie with rapping about games. Oh Bryan, so original.
And I'm a little bit the kind of person that has to do anything on that moment when he's got an idea..

So I'm looking for a hip-hop producer and maybe a rap-writer (Rap-Writer not necessary.)

-Bryan.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys,

I've had the idea to make a serie with rapping about games. Oh Bryan, so original.
And I'm a little bit the kind of person that has to do anything on that moment when he's got an idea..

So I'm looking for a hip-hop producer and maybe a rap-writer (Rap-Writer not necessary.)

-Bryan.
I can make beats, I have some old a** ones from like 2000 saved at home. Here area also some really stupid beats I made to wake my cousin up by blaring them on the stereo. Most of my beats that are not completely stupid have some hard a** bass, they sound really good on 15s.
This video got the "I'm on the weird side of Youtube again" comment which to me is an accomplishment

CertainGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I can make beats, I have some old a** ones from like 2000 saved at home. Here area also some really stupid beats I made to wake my cousin up by blaring them on the stereo. Most of my beats that are not completely stupid have some hard a** bass, they sound really good on 15s.

This video got the "I'm on the weird side of Youtube again" comment which to me is an accomplishment
Contact me on Skype: CertainGamer