Any good blogs for submitting videos?

IsntChrisL

Easily Distracted
Sometimes having the right blog list your video can really boost your exposure. Does anyone have any good ones that are open to taking submissions?

Someone open to comedy would be my personal preference.

I don't know. But I'd suggest you create your own blog where you dump your videos and some others! Very easy to do and doesn't take much time.
I created one. Will likely create a couple more.

Oh, I've got my own website that I often use to share my videos. But I'd also like to find outside sources that have large followings.

I post my stuff on tumblr, but you have to have a high fan base on tumblr to get some subs on yt. Tumbr a perfect site for comedy. and you can do these animated screen shots of your videos and quote stuff on them to get people intrested

You should first create a blog roll for your channel. This is a comprehensive list of sites, blogs, online influencers, and online communities that are relevant to your content. Once doing so, promote your videos to those sites from that blog role that you think is interested in that content. Anything that is tent-pole or topical content (currently relevant videos, like a new movie coming out or a major news story, etc.) is usually what blogs and sites look for. Make sure you know who are the blogs/sites that share your content often and brings in views and put them on top of your priority list. Finally build a relationship to all of the editors and people who share your content and drive traffic to it. You must of heard of "Networking" right? Thats what it is.

Basically it dude. Good luck.

You should first create a blog roll for your channel. This is a comprehensive list of sites, blogs, online influencers, and online communities that are relevant to your content. Once doing so, promote your videos to those sites from that blog role that you think is interested in that content. Anything that is tent-pole or topical content (currently relevant videos, like a new movie coming out or a major news story, etc.) is usually what blogs and sites look for. Make sure you know who are the blogs/sites that share your content often and brings in views and put them on top of your priority list. Finally build a relationship to all of the editors and people who share your content and drive traffic to it. You must of heard of "Networking" right? Thats what it is.

Basically it dude. Good luck.

That's the idea, yeah. But I'm looking for suggestions of blogs in this thread so that I CAN network with them. I'm just checking to see if anyone knows of any good ones.

Back