Other Any gamers out there

zMink

Clearly Im #1
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Any gamers out there who want to do a dual comm or something or maybe start a new series hit me up on youtube

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Any gamers out there who want to do a dual comm or something or maybe start a new series hit me up on youtube
I really like your content and once I get my creative mode on and start uploading then I will hit you up :)

Azwolop

I'm Trippin'.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What kind of games maaaan? I've only been playing scary flash games so far..

zMink

Clearly Im #1
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What kind of games maaaan? I've only been playing scary flash games so far..
lol well i play cod, UFC, DBZ, Tekken 6, and Rumble fighter atm. when i get paid next week ima get gamefly

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey man i play COD as well, i just starting doing commentary about almost a week now and ill love to do a commentary with you. i watch some of your videos and i really enjoy them. if you have skype ill hit you up or if not any other way is fine.

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man i play COD as well, i just starting doing commentary about almost a week now and ill love to do a commentary with you. i watch some of your videos and i really enjoy them. if you have skype ill hit you up or if not any other way is fine.
Add me on skype, I'd love my first video to be a dual comm :D

Reactions: eliteistoxic

thecomputertips

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Sure, my skype is eliteistoxic just add or let me know yours and ill add you either way.