Short Film Any Film channels want to talk more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkSkoog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hi I'm Mark,

I just started YouTube and i want to start making short films (non scripted) more of a travel style film or a film about activism. I was wondering if any other film channels, new ones, wanted to talk and maybe help eachother grow. It's hard to find small film channels now and was wondering if anyone was out there.

Thanks so much,
Mark

Reactions: levi assy

User_26183

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Designer, Animator
I have just started a new channel with a younger guy I know, called NeoCast Films. We only have 1 main video and a couple of BTS videos up at the moment, since we are working on pre-prod of a webseries called Population. As I am sure you know, preparing for a good short film takes time and so there may be a large gap before our next video. If you are from the UK we could physically work together on something, or if not, we were thinking of starting a film-related pod/vodcast. If we do, would you be interested in doing that with us? It wouldn't require an immense technical knowledge of film, just an interest in where the industry is going and the equipment that is out there!

MarkSkoog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Absolutely! What would be the main topics?

User_26183

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Designer, Animator
We would talk about film releases (this wouldn't be a big part, but there would be a film review element to it), cameras/lenses, quick tips on how to make better films etc. Generally about stuff which people who are into film would find interesting and/or useful.

ClayC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a movie review channel and would be interested in collaborating.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This thread is from 2014, and the OP hasn't been back to the forums in months. The thread has been locked to prevent confusion about what is a current collaboration idea. Please do not bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.