Any Feedback Would be Great!

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I would really like some feedback on my channel and the direction I am going in. If I could get a few positives (hopefully there are some haha...) and some areas that I could look at improving that would be great, I am trying to grow my channel and find my feet a little bit.

I don't get many comments on my videos, my subscribers aren't very forthcoming with feedback, I get likes and views but no comments so it would be good to get some genuine feedback.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers
Ger

DapperDanVlogs

Reaction score
ok sir, now i have question for you. what percent of your viewers come from the US vs the UK?

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
the vast majority will be UK, I would say 80% would be the UK if not more, why?

DapperDanVlogs

Reaction score
well people in the US don't care about football so I was wondering how many of your views were from the united states. although I guess they wouldn't be searching your terms. I would ask myself if I wanted to basically eliminate the usa as a potential audience though. there's a lot of youtube viewers here. one thing that stands out to me is how a lot of of your thumbnails are too similar to one and other, in some cases identical. I read that you are a comedy channel but it took me a little while to figure out if you were a gaming channel also doing comedy like pewdiepie does or a comedy channel that also does gaming. so that part is a little confusing to me.
some of the videos made me laugh. the cheese and chive video I like, so the comedy has potential I would say.

audio and video seem up to par.

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
I used to be a gaming channel so a lot of my videos were from FIFA (soccer) but I have moved away from that (or at least I am trying to) to do just comedy/entertainment videos as I enjoy making them more.

I am not intentionally eliminating any viewers with my content, I feel that my content could be viewed by anyone and they will understand it (i hope haha).

Thank you for the feedback I am trying to improve my thumbnails, as before I did make very bad one's or one's that used the same transparent image of myself (it was a lot easier to do but now I am putting in more effort).

DapperDanVlogs

Reaction score
I used to be a gaming channel so a lot of my videos were from FIFA (soccer) but I have moved away from that (or at least I am trying to) to do just comedy/entertainment videos as I enjoy making them more.

I am not intentionally eliminating any viewers with my content, I feel that my content could be viewed by anyone and they will understand it (i hope haha).

Thank you for the feedback I am trying to improve my thumbnails, as before I did make very bad one's or one's that used the same transparent image of myself (it was a lot easier to do but now I am putting in more effort).
ok i understand now. Yes the comedy could be viewed by anyone but the fifa stuff wouldn't so probably a good idea to do the comedy.