Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Any feedback on my channel is much appreciated!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Channel Feedback' started by DrockinVlogs, Mar 16, 2017.

1. DrockinVlogs
    V.I.P. Member.. Jk
    Cash:
    $52
    I've been going at this for a while, but of course any feedback is good. There's always room for improvement! Ps. I know I need to upload more regularly, I'm working on it. :)

I'd like feedback specifically on my latest video, the urban dictionary challenge! I think this is the best video I've made so far and I'd love to hear any feedback regarding the video. :)

Also if you have time, any feedback on my thumbnails??

THANKS!

#1 DrockinVlogs, Mar 16, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. CountingStars
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $87
    Hi @DrokinVlogs i had a look at some of your videos - impressions + the dictionary one and i find them quite amusing and i like your sense of humour xD
    I think some of your thumbnails fall short as theyre not as eye catching as others but overall theyre good. I think you just need more exposure, that is, advertising your videos far more on multiple platforms because I've seen people with content that isn't as well produced do quite well by thefact that they spread it everywhere. Don't worry I have the same issue as well

Keep up the good work C:

3. King Christo
    Cash:
    $45
    After looking through your channel, I have come to decide two things.

One. I wish I could vlog but Im not aloud to show my face XD. It seems really fun and your vlogs seem fine.

Two. Boyyyyyyy your clickbait is on point. Every one of your videos has a catchy title that would lead someone in to clicking on it.

Hope you appreciate the feedback.