Any feedback appreciated

Toaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was hoping to get some feedback on my latest video as i think I've changed from when started in terms of how i make my videos and what i put in them. All I ask is that you watch this vid and tell me what you think overall and what needs the most improvement like audio, effects, general content, etc. This video was recently uploaded so it might not be in hd yet but it should be soon.

Cody Reks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hello fellow youtuber !

I watched your latest H1Z1 video and this is just my personal input:

First of all i wanna say right off the bat that the video quality is good, so no need for improvement in that area.

Where you can improve is the branding and editing of the videos.
Personally i think 10 minutes is way above the average of 3-4 minutes that the majority of the people seem to spend on a Youtube video, especially when youre a small youtuber just starting out. So i suggest to lower the lenght to max. 5 min, atleast for the time being.
In terms of branding, i suggest creating a bit more catchy banners and especially for your videos (using red text with black border for extra points) and making a short intro, these will surely bring in some attention and it will add a touch of professionalism.

As far as the commentary goes, i do scream alot too and i need to stop, this mostly annoys the majority of the viewers and ends up in dislikes, i think being a bit more tru and not overdoing the humour or trying hard to entertain by screaming is more appealing to the viewers.

That was my honest input about your latest video and your channel. Maybe you can check my channel out too, i make very similar content (Playerunknown's Battlegrounds) to yours and maybe you can give me some feedback back about it, also if you wish to start a collaboration im more than happy to accept it, just message me on any of my social links below. I also left a like for your video.

Keep it up bro !

Reactions: Toaster

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Audio's good. Have some fun commentary. I would recommend your first 10 seconds just be an intro "whats up everybody" type of thing, just so new people know what you're doing/playing.

Cheers.

Reactions: Toaster

dotz95

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
they quality is good, like cody says focus on shorten video because noone watch more then 5min on a gameplay expect for pewdiepie videos lol. and focus more on tags serch them on google trend and make some serch on similiar videos ^^

poogius

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i really enjoyed your commentary! it seemed to flow really well but yeah maybe have some sort of intro at the beginning so we can get an idea of what the videos about.